My guest for this week’s episode of Excellence in Podcasting is Alison Stratten, author and co-host (along with her husband) of UnPodcast: The Business Podcast For the Fed-Up.
Hundreds of books/shows in the market are filled with advice. But how can you filter out all of the bad advice, misinformation, and misuse of business tools that are out there? The UnPodcast tells you what not to do first, and discuss what you really need to do to succeed in the new world of business marketing. The show includes real-life examples along with tips and guidance on experts, human resources, marketing/branding, networking (in person and online), public relations, and customer service.
What You’ll Learn
- What the UnPodcast is all about
- How the show has evolved over the years
- What goes into creating the content for their episodes
- How the podcast has benefitted their business
- What the dynamic is like working with your spouse as the co-host
Recommended Podcasting Tools and Resources
Where to Get More Information
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Music provided by Scott Holmes.