My guest for this week’s episode of Excellence in Podcasting is Douglas Burdett, founder of Artillery Marketing and host of the Marketing Book Podcast (named by LinkedIn as one of “10 Podcasts that Will Make You a Better Marketer“).
In the Marketing Book Podcast, Burdett hosts weekly interviews with best-selling authors to help you keep up with what’s working in the quickly changing field of modern marketing (and sales).
What You’ll Learn
- What the Marketing Book Podcast is all about
- How the show has evolved over time
- How the show is formatted
- What makes a good guest
- What criteria is used to choose guests
- How the show has impacted his business
- How to get on the show
Recommended Podcasting Tools
- Audio -Technica ATR2100 mic
- Audacity for editing
- Skype for the call
- Sony headphones
- Libsyn for hosting (don’t host your podcast on your website)
Where to Get More Information
- Listen to the Marketing Book Podcast.
- Visit Artillery Marketing.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Email email@example.com.
Music provided by Scott Holmes.